Looking at Girls in Magazines: The Smiling Olsen Edition

Hello party people!

It's Friday and it's been a looonnnnnggggg week, hasn't it?

Check out Elizabeth Olsen on the June 2014 issue of Marie Claire UK. She looks pretty great! It's refreshing (and oh so rare) to see an Olsen looking pleasant and cheerful. Very becoming.


Here's an excerpt from inside:

On still riding the subway and enjoying being totally unrecognizable: “I hope that never changes. I’m never bothered anywhere. Only occasionally someone will say, ‘Have we met before? You look so familiar.’”

On her idol Michelle Pfeiffer: “‘I never had a heart-throb or a band I loved, but I had Michelle Pfeiffer, so I tried to copy what my friends would do and had magazine pictures cut out in frames. She was the reason I wanted to be an actor.”

On her upcoming nuptials: “I’m relaxed about it, but I am excited and planning ideas because it’s fun It’s just like throwing a party to celebrate life. I love being in a relationship a lot.”

On not planning a joint wedding with sister Mary-Kate Olsen: “I just told her she gets to pick a date first.”


Smile on girlfriend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...