Endorsement of the week: Olive et Gourmando

With such a food-centric holiday quickly approaching, I couldn’t help but look back over my various food adventures over the past year. People do that right? I’ve been to some great restaurants this past year and would like to reflect on a particularly fun eating experience in Montreal I had last summer.

Olive et Gourmando, located at 351 Rue Saint Paul Ouest in old Montreal, is a charming eatery/bakery. Stop in for a gourmet sandwich or tasty patisserie. Always packed with locals and tourists alike, this spot is great for brunch, lunch and snacks.

This place is for the diner who dabbles in gustatory passions. The food is great, the atmosphere is ultra hip and the prices are reasonable.

Check out their cool website.

I took the photos below during a visit to Montreal in August with my mother and sister.

Gastronomically yours,
Caitlin



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...