Morning After: The SAG Awards

I braved a snow plagued drive home from London back to Toronto last night all in the name of watching the SAG awards, well worth it; if only for what is sure to be the adoption of the Scorsese drinking game and to reaffirm my love for Tina Fey as she drank Steve Buscemi’s wine (that was enough for me to get over the fact the Nucky ruined the second season finale of Boardwalk Empire for me).

The SAG Awards are one of my favourites, as they manage to keep it short, sweet and to the point. I also really dig the honouring of entire casts and here is what else I dug last night:

Best Dressed Girl: Emma Stone in McQueen
Runners Up: Michelle Williams in Valentino  and Viola Davis in Marchesa

Best Dressed Couple: Emily Blunt and John Krasinski

Best Dressed Guy: Kyle Chandler

Best Dressed Cast: The Help

Surprisingly Funny: Armie Hammer

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...