Happy August!

As per my usual routine, I was pursuing the magazine shelves today and was affectionately met by one of my fav celebrity couples: Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield, on the cover of the August Teen Vogue that is! This had totally escaped me all month; I blame the fact that I was out of the country when The Amazing Spiderman was released, as I am usually on top of my obsessions.

I managed to suppress my inner fangirl & didn’t actually purchase the mag (point budget!) but succeeded to spend the day fawning over the images online. As suspected it's cute and I like it; so much so I thought I’d share, in case you too missed it and/or are slightly embarrassed to be purchasing Teen Vogue in your mid-20's.

Also worth acknowledging, the article features a swoon worthy quote from Andrew on everyone’s crush and Emma co-star Ryan Gosling: “That freaking dreamboat...I think I’m more attracted to Ryan Gosling than any woman could ever be. I think about him so often. I’m not joking!” So yeah, I am going to need those two to star in a movie together real soon, Emma can be there too. Too lofty a request?



Adolescently yours,

Lauren

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...