Unattainable Workspaces

One could argue that in order to be continuously creative and productive one must surround themself in an inspiring and aesthetically pleasing environment. However, I know this not to be the case considering I produced some pretty amazing collages in university while sitting on the floor of my tiny boring dorm room while inhaling rubber cement….But it is possible those collages could have been better, nay genius, had I been cutting and pasting in 2-story airy loft.

Below I have compiled a display of what my ideal workspace would look like. Obviously these are purely representational of an overall theme and the likelihood of ever realistically achieving these looks is limited. I mean real workspaces have cords, post-its, and wastebaskets!

Studiously yours,

Caitlin

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...